Saturday, July 28, 2012

Working Mommy!

Connor hanging out in Mommy's NEW classroom!


I was called about a job opportunity on the 24th in a new school district (not going to say which due to the heavy traffic from Pinterest, hi everyone!), interviewed and STARTED the very next day.  I've been in the classroom all weekend trying to get everything set up. Fortunately I've had lots of help from 4 handsome men (James, the boys, and Papa).

This is my first time being back to work full time since Noah was born, it's going to be a huge change for me. In a way I'm glad it happened suddenly, this way I don't have time to think about how much I'll miss my babies!  We are so lucky to have a wonderful Grandma who can lovingly take care of them while I'm at school. I don't think I could have gone back to work without her!


No comments:

Post a Comment